WIN a wonderful weekend journey to Nottingham for 2 adults and as much as two kids price £300.
Go to Nottinghamshire and The Journey Journal are providing one fortunate winner a wonderful prize to get pleasure from a weekend of enjoyable and frolic within the metropolis of Nottingham.
The prize, legitimate between 1st August and 30th November 2021, is for as much as 2 adults and a pair of kids aged 12 and beneath contains:
- An in a single day keep in a household room on the De Vere Jubilee Resort together with breakfast
- A night meal with drinks at Zaap Thai Avenue Meals as much as the worth of £100
- Entry to Nottingham Fort, opening summer time 2021 following a £30m transformation
- Entry to the brand-new Titus: T-rex is King exhibition at Wollaton Corridor
The best way to enter
To enter, merely enter your particulars and agree to enroll to The Journey Journal and Go to Nottinghamshire newsletters earlier than June 21st, 2021.
This competitors has now ended however CLICK HERE to enroll to our free e-newsletter and learn of future competitions and prize attracts.
There’s lots to maintain you entertained within the vibrant and historic metropolis of Nottingham. The prize, which is on the market for as much as two adults and two kids, features a complimentary meal, leisure and even an in a single day keep – all it’s good to do is get there.
Your instance itinerary might be to reach both on Friday or Saturday afternoon on the De Vere Jubilee Resort, set inside 65 acres of lakeside grounds and near Nottingham metropolis centre. Drop off your issues and chill out, then make your strategy to Zaap Thai Avenue Meals, which is both a 10-minute taxi or 35-minute stroll from the lodge.
The restaurant will transport you to the bustling streets of Bangkok with its neon lights, funky Thai paintings and tuk-tuk tables. The restaurant, which has a big and diverse menu of tasty Thai avenue meals, is nice for each adults and children.
Take pleasure in a cushty night time’s sleep and complimentary breakfast on the lodge, after which head out on your day of enjoyable at Nottingham Fort and the brand new “T-rex is King” exhibition at Wollaton Corridor.
Located on the historic “Fort Rock”, Nottingham Fort was a serious royal fortress within the Center Ages however was later burnt down by rioters in 1831 and left as a break. The citadel closed for a serious refurbishment in 2018 and has simply been by a spectacular £29.8m transformation, opening its doorways to the general public on June 21st.
On the citadel, you may study extra about everybody’s favorite Nottingham legend within the immersive Robin Hood Adventures, and discover the citadel’s mysterious underground cave community.
Lastly, head over to the model new Titus: T-Rex is King exhibition, which is showcasing the primary actual Tyrannosaurus rex to be displayed in England for over a century. See the mighty beast’s skeleton and marvel at its sheer measurement, energy, energy in addition to these razor-sharp gnashers!
Additionally, you will be capable of discover the legend of the T. rex, study the reality behind the myths about this iconic dinosaur – and maybe determine if actually he was coated in scales, feathers or each.
Phrases & Situations
- One winner shall be chosen and the prize is on the market for 2 adults and as much as two kids.
- The prize is legitimate from 1st August 2021 – 30th November 2021.
- Extension of validity just isn’t permitted.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No money different shall be provided and is for use by the registered prize winner.
- The winner should be aged 18 years or over.
- There aren’t any money alternate options to the prize in entire or partly.
- Prize excludes transportation to and from Nottingham.
- As a result of ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, guidelines, opening instances and so on are topic to vary.
- The competitors organiser is Advertising and marketing Nottingham, 1-Four Smithy Row, Nottingham NG1 2BY
- The prize features a lodge keep at De Vere Jubilee Convention Centre legitimate for 2 adults and as much as two kids (aged 12 and beneath) for one night time’s keep, together with breakfast. The lodge keep is topic to availability.
- The prize contains tickets to Nottingham Fort for 2 adults and as much as two kids. Additionally included within the prize is entry to the Robin Hood Adventures and a Fort Caves Tour. Prize tickets should be booked upfront and can’t be used by stroll up admissions. Admission to Nottingham Fort is thru timed tickets and winners should ebook a time slot and arrive throughout this time slot. Nottingham Fort Belief accepts no accountability for entries which are misplaced, delayed, misdirected or incomplete. Moreover, Nottingham Fort Belief accepts no accountability for entries that can not be delivered or entered for any technical or different cause. Nottingham Fort Belief accepts no accountability for any prices related to the prize and never particularly included within the prize. Nottingham Fort Belief won’t re-use or distribute your private knowledge. By getting into the prize draw, you conform to the gathering, retention, utilization, and distribution of your private data with a purpose to course of and make contact with you about your prize draw entry, and for the needs outlined above.
- The prize features a meal for 2 adults and as much as two kids at Zapp Nottingham, as much as a worth of £100. The prize is legitimate at ZAAP Nottingham solely and shall be issued within the type of vouchers.
- The prize contains entry to the Titus T. rex is King exhibition for 2 adults and as much as two kids. Entry is for the exhibition solely and the winner might want to ebook their time slot upfront. Because the prize consists of entry tickets for a selected date/time, it should be taken as agreed. If the winner is unable to attend on the agreed date/time, it will likely be reviewed on a case-by-case foundation, nonetheless, prize winners might forfeit their prize. The prize doesn’t embrace travelling bills or any lodging. Automotive parking prices apply on website.
What else is there to do in Nottingham?
Observe within the footsteps of Nottingham’s well-known outlaw Robin Hood and uncover a metropolis steeped in historical past and legend. It is a metropolis of a thousand hidden gems, from intriguing caves to curious alleyways, secret bars to boutique arcades.
Wander round its historical streets, gaze up at gorgeous Watson Fothergill architectural treasures and discover award-winning parks and inexperienced areas. Expertise a vibrant music and humanities scene and dine alfresco on cuisines from all over the world – all within the coronary heart of England.
To search out out what else you are able to do throughout your weekend keep in Nottingham, try our 48 hours in Nottingham journey information.